Situated on the coast, Sandwich is at the mercy of weather extremes throughout the year. You can expect frigidly cold temperatures in the winter and swelteringly hot temperatures in the summer, which makes having an efficient and reliable HVAC system a must. Whether you need a repair or a new installation, Carl F. Riedell & Son can help.
We’re your local heating and cooling experts, because our Sandwich HVAC company has been maintaining, repairing, and installing HVAC equipment for over 85 years! We pride ourselves on staying current with all the latest industry techniques and technology to ensure your home stays comfortable all year long.
Our services include:
- Air Conditioning
- Emergency Repairs
Stay Warm With Sandwich Heating Services
Heating is something you simply can’t be without. In order to make sure you stay toasty warm all season long, we offer a variety of Sandwich heating solutions that include:
- Boiler and furnace replacements
- Servicing of indirect fired water heaters
- Servicing of high-efficiency water heaters
- Maintenance and installation of radiant heating systems
- Repair and installation of pool heaters
- And much more!
If you rely on it to heat any part of your home or business, you can trust our experts to install, maintain, or fix it!
Keep Cool With Sandwich Air Conditioning Services
Keeping cool doesn’t have to be a struggle when you take advantage of the Sandwich air conditioning services from Carl F. Riedell & Son. We can air condition your home by offering services that include:
- Installation: Get a brand new residential or commercial system that features the latest technology.
- Repair: Keep your existing system going strong with an expert repair that’s made to last.
- Service: Maintain your system on an annual basis to keep costly repairs at bay.
- Mini-Ductless Systems: As a Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer, we can even cool your home without a traditional HVAC system.
Don’t forget about Sandwich ventilation. We can help with that too! Choose from electronic air filters, media air filters, air duct cleaning services, and more.
Emergency Service When You Need It Most
It’s one thing to schedule regular maintenance or have a new HVAC system installed. It’s quite another if your system goes out in the dead of winter. That’s where our emergency services come in.
As a third-generation family owned business, we take the experience and satisfaction of our customers very seriously. That means assessing your problem, communicating clearly, and making the necessary repairs as quickly as possible.
Get a Personalized HVAC Quote
All of our HVAC services are catered to your needs, which means we offer detailed personalized quotes so you can better plan for your installation or repair.
To get your free assessment today, just give us a call or fill out our online form and we’ll tell you everything you need to know to get your system running like new.